|Vol 3, No 3 (2012)||The Study Of Vertical Cephalic Index (Length-Height Index) And Transverse Cephalic Index (Breadth-Height Index) Of Andhra Region (India).||Abstract PDF|
|Vishal Manoharrao Salve, Chikatapu Chandrashekhar|
|Vol 2, No 1 (2011)||The Study of Cephalic Index of Andhra Region (India)||Abstract PDF|
|Visha Manoharrao Salve, Naga Raghunandan Thota, Anupama Patibandla|
|Vol 1, No 2 (2010)||Cephalic Index: A Fetal Gestational Age Dependent Biometric Parameter||Abstract PDF|
|emmanuel stephen mador, HY Goncim, IC Pam, JT Mutihir, GI Adoga, JO Ogunranti|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"