Established by INASP in 2007. Managed by Tribhuvan University Central Library.
Nepal Journals Online (NepJOL) is a service to provide online publication of Nepalese journals. For more information about NepJOL and how to join the service, see the About page.
Focus and Scope
The twin objectives of the Journal are: (i) to publish thought-provoking, research-based, analytical and original articles on the issues of development administration and management and (ii) to provide a forum for communication between/among the academicians, planners and practitioners, both Nepali and foreign, engaged in the fields of development administration and management;
- The Journal shall encourage particularly those articles which have conceptual, empirical and theoretical bases with practical application value in the Nepalese context and which help to generate positive and creative thinking.
- The Journal shall carry views of newly published books in the fields of development administration and management.
- The Journal shall also publish reviews of the articles published in previous issues.
- The Editorial Board of the Journal shall have the right to accept or reject any article, book review and article review for publication. It shall also have right to edit any part of manuscripts for the purpose of publication.
- All the approved manuscripts may not be incorporated in one issue of the Journal. Some of them may be allotted for the subsequent issues. The manuscripts which are not accepted for publication in the Journal for any reason shall not be returned to the respective contributors. Any manuscript which is not published in two consecutive issues of the Journal should be considered as not being accepted.
- The views expressed in the articles and book reviews shall be those of the authors and shall not necessarily reflect the views of the Editorial Board or the publisher.
The journal publishes two issues per annum.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Mr. Gopal Jung Rayamajhi
Mr. Dileep Adhikari
Dr. Dinesh Pant
Mr. Subarna Man Tuladhar
- Nepal Administrative Staff College