Bimaxillary Protrusion - A Case Report
Correction of a severe bimaxillary protrusion with maximum anchorage can be challenging. This case report describes the treatment of a girl with a bimaxillary protrusion. Orthodontic treatment included extraction of her 4 first premolars. The total treatment time was 18 months. Her dental proclination and facial appearance was significantly improved.
Copyright (c) 2019 Journal of Universal College of Medical Sciences
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors have to give the following undertakings along with their article:
- I/we declare that this article is original and has not been submitted to another journal for publication.
- I/we declare that I/we surrender all the rights to the editor of the journal and if published will be the property of the journal and we will not publish it anywhere else, in full or part, without the permission of the Chief Editor.
- Institutional ethical and research committee clearance certificate from the institution where work/research was done, is required to be submitted.
- Articles in the Journal are Open Access articles published under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/)
- This license permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, and it is not used for commercial purposes.