Writing A Research Paper: A Guide
Keywords:Academic writing, Preliminary research, Research paper
A research paper is a part of academic writing where there is a gathering of information from different sources. It is multistep process. Selection of title is the most important part of research writing. The title which is interesting should be chosen for the research purpose. All the related information is gathered and the title for research is synthesized. After thorough understanding and developing the title, the preliminary outline is made which maintains the logical path for its exploration. After preliminary research, proper research work is started with collection of previous resources which is then organized and important points are noted. Then research paper is written by referring to outlines, notes, articles, journals and books. The research paper should be well structured containing core parts like introduction, material and methods, results and disscussion and important additional parts like title, abstract, references.
How to Cite
Authors have to give the following undertakings along with their article:
- I/we declare that this article is original and has not been submitted to another journal for publication.
- I/we declare that I/we surrender all the rights to the editor of the journal and if published will be the property of the journal and we will not publish it anywhere else, in full or part, without the permission of the Chief Editor.
- Institutional ethical and research committee clearance certificate from the institution where work/research was done, is required to be submitted.
- Articles in the Journal are Open Access articles published under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/)
- This license permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, and it is not used for commercial purposes.