Established by INASP in 2007. Managed by Tribhuvan University Central Library.
Nepal Journals Online (NepJOL) is a service to provide online publication of Nepalese journals. For more information about NepJOL and how to join the service, see the About page.
Focus and Scope
- The primary objective of this journal is to publish research articles, research abstracts, book reviews and review articles for the dissemination of knowledge about history. It welcomes articles from both Nepali and foreign contributors.
- Articles should be original and unpublished, based on primary sources or fieldwork, or reflecting new interpretations, written in English or Nepali, but should not exceed twenty type written double spaced pages.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to edit, moderate or reject the articles submitted.
- Contributors will be remunerated for articles published in the journal. In addition, contributors will receive two complimentary copies of the journal and five copies of off prints.
- Articles and reviews in the journal represent neither the views of Tribhuvan University nor those of Editorial Board. Responsibility for opinions expressed and for the accuracy of facts published in articles or reviews rest solely with the individual authors.
The journal is published biannually.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Prof. Krishna Kant Adhikari
Prof. Prem Raman Uprety
Prof. Krishna B. Thapa
Prof. Niranjan Sharma
Prof. Vijay K. Manandhar
Prof. Tri R. Manandhar
Prof. Tirtha P. Mishra
Prof. Suryamani Adhikari
Prof. Rajaram Subedi