Established by INASP in 2007. Managed by Tribhuvan University Central Library.
Nepal Journals Online (NepJOL) is a service to provide online publication of Nepalese journals. For more information about NepJOL and how to join the service, see the About page.
About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Butwal Campus Journal, a publication of RMC, Butwal Multiple Campus is a multidisciplinary research journal aimed at publishing academic and applied research apers from academic practitioners and ther research scholars who are interested in communicating research findings on contemporary studies at large. The journal provides a common forumto discuss the research agenda associated with contemporary business, economic, social sciences, literature and pure science issues.
The journal invites original articles, research papers and book reviews from the teaching and non-teaching staff of Butwal Campus.
Guidelines for submissions:
- Articles should not exceed 5000 words including footnotes, endnotes and references,
- A brief introduction of author(s) in separate papers.
- Title, author(s), designation, address, emails, phone numbers.
- Article in UGC format (i.e. Abstract: 100-200 Words, Key words: 5-7, Introduction/Statement of the Problem, Objectives of the Study, Limitations, Hypothesis, Methodology: Data Collection and Analysis, Findings/Conclusion, References-APA).
- Two computer typed manuscripts with soft copy.
- Note: all papers will be subject to double blind peer-review and articles may be accepted/rejected/returned for revision to author according to comments of experts.
From 2021 the journal will publishes two issues a year.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Sources of Support
- Funds from Butwal Multiple Campus Budget
- UGC Grants and Support
- Sale of hard copies and subcription from readers.
Butwal Campus Journal is published by the Research Management Cell of Butwal Multiple Campus.