Established by INASP in 2007. Managed by Tribhuvan University Central Library.
Nepal Journals Online (NepJOL) is a service to provide online publication of Nepalese journals. For more information about NepJOL and how to join the service, see the About page.
About the Journal
Focus and Scope
The Journal of Bhuwanishankar (JoBS) is a peer-reviewed multidisciplinary research journal published by the Research Management Cell (RMC), Bhuwanishankar Multiple College, Khairahani, Chitwan, Nepal. JoBS is devoted to publishing high-quality research papers using multidisciplinary approaches with a strong emphasis on emerging issues in business, economics, education, management, finance, administration, language, literature, and social issues.
The Journal of Bhuwanishankar is published annually.
Open Access Policy
This articles in the journal are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. This license allows reusers to distribute, remix, adapt, and build upon the material in any medium or format for noncommercial purposes only, and only so long as attribution is given to the creator. If you remix, adapt, or build upon the material, you must license the modified material under identical terms.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Price for Print Copies
The Journal of Bhuwanishankar (JoBS) uses a double-blind peer-review process.
- The RMC forms an Editorial Board having one Editor-in-chief and three editors from the faculties who meet the essential criteria for being the editors.
- The RMC issues a formal notice announcing a call for the articles giving clear guidelines and including the format of the article to the authors.
- All the collected articles are minutely observed by the editorial desk to decide whether they can be forwarded to the reviewers or not.
- If the editorial desk is convinced, it is forwarded to the peer reviewers of the related area by maintaining the principles of blind review strictly. Only the Editor-in-chief knows the identity of the reviewers and the authors in this process.
- The Editor-in-chief coordinates between the authors and the reviewers during this process.
- The author must revise and refine the articles as per the reviewer’s feedback.
- The final decision about its publication is taken by the Editorial Board.
- The articles are minutely edited and proofread before finalizing them.
- Finally, the finalized articles are published both in print and electronic form in JoBS by RMC.
Sources of Support
The research and publication will be sustainable as the college has the policy of investing 5% of its annual budget compulsorily.
- Research Budget of college
- UGC Grants
- Grants from local/ provincial governments and research institutes.
Research Management Cell (RMC), Bhuwanishankar Multiple College, Khairahani, Chitwan, Nepal.