Established by INASP in 2007. Managed by Tribhuvan University Central Library.
Nepal Journals Online (NepJOL) is a service to provide online publication of Nepalese journals. For more information about NepJOL and how to join the service, see the About page.
About the Journal
Focus and Scope
The Journal of UTEC Engineering Management is an academic, not for profit, anonymised per-reviewed journal published by United Technical College, Bharatpur Chitwan, Nepal. It aims to provide teachers, students and learned members of the community an authentic open-access platform featuring scholarly research, reviews and experiments on the state of current discourse on topics of interdisciplinary interest.
The journal will strive to create a platform where scholars, experts and thinkers exchange informed, innovative and respectful experiments on important topics to technical domains across disciplines for the larger good of the people.
The vision of the journal is to become the leading platform for multi-disciplinary research and writing, known for its high standards, innovative approach, and impact on the learned community.
- To publish the highest-quality research and writing across technical disciplines
- Increase the visibility and impact of the journal
- To publish high-quality research articles, reviews and experiments per issue and move forward the interdisciplinary and multi-disciplinary innovation for knowledge generating on improving human
- To provide authors with detailed and constructive feedback within weeks of their submission of articles.
- To keep a tally of interdisciplinary knowledge and theory building works from the submissions received on making the academic innovation more smarter, sustainable, and
- To ensure the implementation of copyright and intellectual property
- To explore tools and resources for visibility of the journal and maintenance of its international standards for dissemination of
The annual journal is published both in print and electronic forms once a year in the month of June in the English calendar.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Article Processing Fees
JUEM does not charge any APCs.
Peer Review Process
Research and review articles received from open call and individual invitation are peer-reviewed, double-anonymized, before publication. The Managing Editor sends original research and review articles to Section Editors for initial review of the work’s relevance to the journal. They submit draft decisions to the Editor-in-Chief for final decision about further review or rejection. The initial review process will be short, and not last longer than six weeks. Experiments, including case studies and experiment, are reviewed by Section Editors and cleared with the Editor-in-Chief. These are not subject to double-anonymized peer review. Name of Reviewer board displayed will be contacted for assistance to search expert in the same area and may be requested to review also.
Please direct all editorial inquiries to the journal editorial team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
United Technical College, Bharatpur Chitwan, Nepal