Established by INASP in 2007. Managed by Tribhuvan University Central Library.
Nepal Journals Online (NepJOL) is a service to provide online publication of Nepalese journals. For more information about NepJOL and how to join the service, see the About page.
About the Journal
Focus and Scope
NUTA JOURNAL (NJ) is a double blind peer reviewed journal published biannually by Nepal University Teachers’ Association (NUTA). NUTA publishes both English and Nepali Editions. The main purpose of the Journal is to contribute a body of knowledge by providing a forum for critical reflection on transformative role of education on development in general and professional development in particular. However, this Journal tries to explain and explore body of knowledge from multidisciplinary subject matters. There by, the Journal publishes original research work with ithenticate plagarism check 10% and other scholarly creation of academic values related to education and development that have been written by the faculty members associated with Departments and Campuses of Universities in Nepal.
In this connection, NUTA aims to share multidisciplinary knowledge to the society, politicians, development experts, teachers and students. To this end, focus is given to generalize and theorize research issues through localized analysis as well as comparative (localized-localized to localized-globalized) analysis. Therefore NUTA welcomes scholarly papers from different subject matters that unpack or explain contributions of education on development process that deals with local, regional, national and international contexts.
A biannual publication and conditionally publish joint issues.
Peer Review Process
- NJ: NUTA is a peer reviewed Journal.
- A resume of the author, cell number and email address is imperative along with article.
- Single blind review is conducted by academicians and other social scientists, during the first stage.
- Comments or notes regarding articles are welcome and will be considered for publication to the extent that space permits.
- Reviewed by the editorial board members, during the final stage.
- Article collection periods less than 35 days from the date of call for paper notice.
- Peer review process less than 45 days from the date of sending soft copy of articles to the experts by email.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Nepal University Teachers’ Association (NUTA)
Sources of Support
Institutional fund and sales of hard copies.
Subscriptions and Sale of Copies
- Copies of the Journal may be subscribed/purchased from the NUTA office and the leading bookstores.
- The price of single copy is Rs. 250 only.
- Mailing charge to be paid extra.
- Please inform us for the mail service with your addresses and contact number.
- Request for the subscriptions should be addressed to:
NUTA JOURNAL, Nepal University Teachers’ Association
Saraswati Sadan, Ghantaghar, Kathmandu, Nepal
Telephone/Fax: 01 4245798, 4334190