A Model Questionnaire for Evaluation of Musculo Skeletal Disorder
Occupational health hazards are the very important unavoidable problems of different type of jobs. All occupational jobs contain several tasks and workers are compelled to adopt some harmful and awkward postures during performing those tasks. These types of repetitive jobs may be related to occupational health hazards like musculo skeletal disorder (MSD). In the present methodology different MSD related problems of the workers can be assessed by the questionnaire techniques considering the issues of community health development. In this concern a simple and easily applicable questionnaire technique has been established for the different occupations during performing tasks. It was concluded that MSD among the workers might be related to the stressful work posture, long duration jobs, nature of jobs and use of ill-fitted hand tools. So, with the application of the questionnaire, investigator can evaluate the real physiological problems and give them remedies.
Journal of Universal College of Medical Sciences (2016) Vol.04 No.02 Issue 14, page: 46-48
Copyright (c) 2018 Journal of Universal College of Medical Sciences
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors have to give the following undertakings along with their article:
- I/we declare that this article is original and has not been submitted to another journal for publication.
- I/we declare that I/we surrender all the rights to the editor of the journal and if published will be the property of the journal and we will not publish it anywhere else, in full or part, without the permission of the Chief Editor.
- Institutional ethical and research committee clearance certificate from the institution where work/research was done, is required to be submitted.
- Articles in the Journal are Open Access articles published under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/)
- This license permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, and it is not used for commercial purposes.