World Happiness Report
Keywords:World Happiness Day, world Happiness Report
Happiness is the main goal which most people and policy makers seek to ﬁnd. The idea of happiness is as old as human civilization. The concept of happiness has been the core of ancient Hindu and Greek cultures. Deﬁnition of happiness can vary from person to person. Usually, happiness is deﬁned as an emotional state characterized by feelings of joy, satisfaction, contentment and fulﬁllment. Multiple approaches by various researchers lead to numerous measures of happiness such as the PANAS scale, subjective happiness scale, Oxford happiness inventory and Seligman's PERMA model. Happiness correlates negatively with morbidity, mortality, stress and anxiety in contrast to a positive correlation with motivation, healthy behaviours and longevity. One should enjoy what they are doing rather than falling into the trap of endless accumulation of wealth.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Journal of Universal College of Medical Sciences
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors have to give the following undertakings along with their article:
- I/we declare that this article is original and has not been submitted to another journal for publication.
- I/we declare that I/we surrender all the rights to the editor of the journal and if published will be the property of the journal and we will not publish it anywhere else, in full or part, without the permission of the Chief Editor.
- Institutional ethical and research committee clearance certificate from the institution where work/research was done, is required to be submitted.
- Articles in the Journal are Open Access articles published under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/)
- This license permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, and it is not used for commercial purposes.