Established by INASP in 2007. Managed by Tribhuvan University Central Library.
Nepal Journals Online (NepJOL) is a service to provide online publication of Nepalese journals. For more information about NepJOL and how to join the service, see the About page.
About the Journal
Focus and Scope
NELTA Bagmati Journal (NBJ), a double blind peer-reviewed journal, carries the signature of NELTA: creating and sharing knowledge and relevant pedagogical practices in the field of ELT. The journal aims to meet the curiosity of English Language teachers and Neltians by providing research based empirical studies, innovative ideas, reviews of academic creations and success stories authored by highly experienced teachers, researchers, experts and teacher educators.
NELTA Bagmati Journal published one issue a year.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Price of Hard Copies
NELTA Bagmati charged Rs 500 per piece for the first and second volumes of the journal but the third volume doesn’t charge any price.
Peer Review Policy
NELTA Bagamti Journal is double blind peer reviewed. All submitted manuscripts are subject to scrutiny by the Editorial Board that can reject or send back Manuscripts containing materials without ELT value and of a priority issue, or not fulfilling the requirement for publication to the author(s) for resubmission with necessary modifications. Manuscripts suitable for consideration are sent for peer review. Furthermore, submissions, found suitable for publication by the reviewer, may need revision/ modifications before final acceptance. The Editorial Board finally decides upon the publishability of the reviewed and revised/modified submission and may send the accepted manuscript to the authors for corrections. All accepted manuscripts are edited according to the Journal’s style.
- The manuscripts are initially screened basing on the guidelines.
- The screened manuscripts undergo double blind peer review.
- Based on the reviewer's feedbacks, the notification of the acceptance or rejection of the manuscript is sent to the author.
- The reviewed manuscripts are sent with comments to the author for corrections. The authors are expected to follow the comments.
- The corrected manuscripts go through further editorial process that may need one or more rounds of revision; however, it will not guarantee the final publication of the work.
- The selected draft is sent to the author for copyediting/proof-reading.
NELTA Bagmati Journal is published by NELTA Bagmati Provincial Committee