Established by INASP in 2007. Managed by Tribhuvan University Central Library.
Nepal Journals Online (NepJOL) is a service to provide online publication of Nepalese journals. For more information about NepJOL and how to join the service, see the About page.
About the Journal
Focus and Scope
IJSIRT Nepal is a peered reviewed multidisciplinary journal that is published semiannually and follows a peer-reviewed, open-access format. The journal focuses on a wide range of topics in management, Engineering, General science, biomedical sciences, including original research articles, case reports, images in clinical sciences, short communications, review articles, letter to the editors, and book reviews. Its primary goal is to serve as a robust platform for researchers from Nepal and other developing countries, particularly in the field of multidisciplinary area.
IJSIRT publishes two issues a year in June and December.
Article Processing Fees
IJSIRT does NOT charge authors article submission fees and it does NOT charge article processing fees.
Open Access Policy
IJSIRT provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Articles in IJSIRT are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. This license allows reusers to distribute, remix, adapt, and build upon the material in any medium or format, so long as attribution is given to the creator. The license allows for commercial use. If you remix, adapt, or build upon the material, you must license the modified material under identical terms.
Copyright on any research article in the International Journal of Silkroad Institute of Research and Training (IJSIRT) is retained by the author(s).
Peer Review Process
- After receiving article (s) from authors they will be screened for plagiarism (should be less than 10%). They will then be checking by journal editor, then the article will be accepted for further processing. The paper may be sent to the author(s) for major/minor revisions and for them to re-submit in the journal format. If the article is out of the scope of the journal, it will be rejected (within 15 days).
- The manuscripts are then sent two subject experts using a double blind process (author(s) are anonymous to the reviewer and the reviewer is anonymous to the author(s)). This process will be finished on 25-30 days.
- Based on the comments of reviewers, the final decision on whether to accept or reject the article is taken by the Editor-in-Chief based on the recommendations of the editorial board and peer reviewers. Author(s) will be informed of this decision (this will take 15 days).
- Accepted articles are again sent to author(s) if any corrections. If this is not required, they are edited for grammatical errors, punctuation, print style and format errors (within 10 days).
- The corrected articles will send for designing in journal format and galley proof will be sent to the corresponding author who should return them within two working days (10-15 days).
- After all necessary changes articles will be published.
IJSIRT is published by the Silkroad Institute of Research and Training