Established by INASP in 2007. Managed by Tribhuvan University Central Library.
Nepal Journals Online (NepJOL) is a service to provide online publication of Nepalese journals. For more information about NepJOL and how to join the service, see the About page.
Focus and Scope
Janapriya Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies (Jjis) is an annual, peer-reviewed journal concerned with all aspects of social and natural sciences, educational research, and other branches of research; and it is published by Janapriya Research and Consultancy Center (JRCC). The journal offers in-depth analysis of interdisciplinary aspects of research findings in various fields of local and global context as well.
Peer Review Process
Description of the peer-review process:
- General guidelines are provided to the authors before submission of the article (Author's guidelines are given at the end of each issue of each journal).
- The editorial team selects the articles submitted in specific areas.
- The articles are checked for plagiarism through TURNITIN.
- Those articles which exceed 20 percent plagiarism are rejected for publication and are not sent for review. In each year about 30 percent of the articles are rejected at the initial stage while checking plagiarism.
- The articles are sent to the reviewers by disguising the name of the author and authoring detail by JRCC.
- After getting the reviewer's report, the report is sent to the concerned authors for revision within a couple of weeks.
- The concerned authors are responsible to revise the paper according to the comments and suggestions given by the reviewers. Authors are requested to revise papers within a couple of weeks.
- Finally, the revised papers are again assessed by the editorial team whether the authors revise according to the suggestions and comments of the reviewers.
- If authors revise the papers according to the reviewer's suggestions and comments, the authors are informed of the acceptance.
- The papers are sent to the authors for galley proof.
- Finally, the papers are accepted for publication.
- Both printed and online issues are published at the end of each year. However, the journal is uploaded to the website of the college (www.janapriya.edu.np at first)
Janapriya Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies is published annually in December.
Open Access Policy
Janapriya Journal of Interdisciplinary is fully open access for all users.
The JRCC and Editors cannot be held responsible for errors or any consequences arising from the use of the information contained in the Journal, The views, and opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the JRCC and Editor.