Established by INASP in 2007. Managed by Tribhuvan University Central Library.
Nepal Journals Online (NepJOL) is a service to provide online publication of Nepalese journals. For more information about NepJOL and how to join the service, see the About page.
About the Journal
Focus and Scope
The Journal of Development Review is published by the Tribhuvan University Teachers' Association of Saraswati Multiple Campus (a unit of Tribhuvan University Teachers' Association, Nepal). It is a peer reviewed multidisciplinary journal in Social Science, Management and Business. It provides the opportunity for disseminating research findings of the students, faculties and other concerned stakeholders in the form of research articles, reviews, case studies, and viewpoints. We believe that these attempts will bring new information and ideas in the academic community and improve education and research excellence in the society, and also support planners and policy makers for formulating appropriate and specific strategies.
The Journal of Development Review is published annually.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Authors are required to transfer their copyright to the journal.
Peer Review Process
- At least two peer reviewers will be appointed
- Authors Submit a manuscript to the journal
- The Editorial Board assesses manuscripts.
- Manuscripts are accepted for review or rejected
- Manuscripts are then sent to reviewers
- Double-blind peer review is used
- The Editor Board assesses comments and sends them to the authors
- Authors makes revisions of manuscripts according to the comments.
- Manuscripts accepted or rejected after revisions.
The journal receives financial support from Saraswati Multiple Campus.
The Journal of Development Review is published by the Tribhuvan University Teachers’ Association of Saraswati Multiple Campus.