Established by INASP in 2007. Managed by Tribhuvan University Central Library.
Nepal Journals Online (NepJOL) is a service to provide online publication of Nepalese journals. For more information about NepJOL and how to join the service, see the About page.
About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Journal of National Heart and Lung Society Nepal (JNHLS) is an open access, peer-reviewed, semiannually published biomedical journal devoted to Health Sciences. JNHLS is an official publication of the National Heart & Lungs Society Nepal. National Heart & Lungs Society Nepal was established and registered on 9th June 2017 (Registration No. 1128). On December, 2022 onward, it is being published semiannually.
This journal will published the articles of following categories
- Original articles
- Review articles
- Case Report/ Series
- Images in clinical sciences
- short communications
- Book Reviews
- Medical Education
- Specially Invited Articles
- Letter to the Editor
JNHLS is published semiannually in June and December.
Copyright on any research article in the Journal of National Heart and Lung Society Nepal (JNHLS) is retained by the author(s).
Article Processing Fees
JNHLS does NOT charge authors article submission fees and it does NOT charge article processing fees.
Open Access Policy
JNHLS provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Peer Review Policy
- After receiving article (s) from authors. Firstly articles will be screened and plagiarism checked (should be less than 10%) by the journal editor, then the article will be accepted for further processing, will send for author(s) for major/minor revisions, re-submit in journal format and if it is out of journal areas will be rejected (within 15 days).
- The manuscripts are then sent two subject expert (author(s) are anonymous to the reviewer and the reviewer is anonymous to the author(s) as well) for peer reviewers for blind review (will be finished on 25-30 days).
- Based on the comments of reviewers, the final decision on whether to accept or reject the article is taken by the Editor-in-Chief based on editorial board and peer reviewers. And will be informed to author(s) (this will take 15 days).
- Accepted articles are again send to author(s) if any correction and medication if not are edited for grammatical errors, punctuation, print style and format errors (within 10 days).
- The corrected articles will be sent for designing in journal format and galley proof will be sent to the corresponding author who should return them within two working days (10-15 days).
After all necessary changes articles will be published.
The Journal of National Heart and Lung Society Nepal is published by the National Heart & Lung Society Nepal, Kathmandu-15, Dallu Awash, Nepal.