Established by INASP in 2007. Managed by Tribhuvan University Central Library.
Nepal Journals Online (NepJOL) is a service to provide online publication of Nepalese journals. For more information about NepJOL and how to join the service, see the About page.
Focus and Scope
The Research Nepal Journal of Develoment Studies publishes researched articles related to such issues as belong to academic disciplines such as English, Economics, Sociology, Rural Development, Management, Geography, Political Science, Education etc. This journal is an attempt to unify the multidisciplinary research approaches in a single, unanimous and universally applicable method. We integrate all disciplines in this journal.
Peer Review Process
The journal follows a blind submission policy and articles will namelessly be reviewed by peers.
Authors should follow the suggestions given by the peer reviewers, editorial board or chief editor.
The decision of the Editorial Board will be the final, acceptance or reject for.
Steps of Peer Review
- The email of the author or researcher will be checked and decoded by a staff of Research Nepal
- S/he will check and forward it to Chief Editor Dr. BP Badal
- Chief Editor rejects or edits and forwards it to the external experts
- Experts will return back with comments
- Editors of Research Nepal will contact with contributors to incorporate the comments
- After the incorporation chief editor will finalize and send it to the press.
The journal will publish three issues per year.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The subscription of journal costs Rs1000 per year. The subscriber is provided with the 3 issues of journal every year.
Sources of Support
The journal is supported by Research Nepal and is supported by the sale of hard copies and the subcriptions.